Terms and Conditions
Effective as of January 28, 2020.
1. Acceptance of terms
Please read this Agreement thoroughly. By creating an account or accessing or using the App, you acknowledge that you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS APP.
We may change this Agreement from time to time. We will inform you by email, through the App, or by presenting you with a new version of the Agreement for you to accept if we make modifications that materially change your rights. If you use the App after the effective date of an updated version of the Agreement will indicate your approval of the Agreement as modified.
2. Medical services disclaimer
THE COMPANY IS NOT A LICENSED MEDICAL CARE PROVIDER AND THE APP IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DIAGNOSE, TREAT OR MANAGE ANY ILLNESS OR MEDICAL CONDITION, SERVE AS A BIRTH CONTROL METHOD OR CONTRACEPTION. PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISIONS OR TAKING ANY ACTIONS THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY OR THAT OF YOUR FETUS OR FAMILY. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ IN CONNECTION WITH THE APP. ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR CONDITION OR EXPERIENCE ANY CHANGES IN YOUR CONDITION OR HEALTH STATUS. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR COUNTRIES MEDICAL EMERGENCY NUMBER OR GO TO THE NEAREST OPEN EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY.
3. Registration and Eligibility
To create an Account and access the App, you must be at least 13 years old (16 years old in some countries) and not barred from using the App under applicable law.
If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must review and accept the terms of this Agreement, and by using the App, you confirm that your parent or guardian has so reviewed and accepted this Agreement.
4. Your use of the App
1) resell, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise transfer rights to the App;
2) modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the App;
3) copy, adapt, alter, modify, translate, or create derivative works of the App without written authorization of the Company;
4) permit other individuals to use the App, including but not limited to shared use via a network connection, except under the terms of this Agreement;
5) circumvent or disable any technological features or measures in the App for protection of intellectual property rights;
6) use the App in an attempt to, or in conjunction with, any device, program, or service designed to circumvent technological measures employed to control access to, or the rights in, a content file or other work protected by the copyright laws of any jurisdiction;
7) use or access the App to compile data in a manner that is used or usable by a competitive product or service;
8) use your Account to advertise, solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk e-mail or repetitive messages to anyone;
9) use your Account to engage in any illegal conduct;
10) upload to transmit any communications that infringe or violate the rights of any party;
12) upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this website.
Any such forbidden use shall immediately terminate your license to use the App.
5. Children’s privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this App is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13.
EU resident shall be at least 16 years old in order to use the App. To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of the App by the EU residents younger than 16 years old. If you are aware of anyone from the EU younger than 16 using the App, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will take appropriate steps to delete or terminate her account.
6. Limited License to the App
We grant you a personal, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the App for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
All rights, title, and interest in and to the App not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by the Company. If you wish to use the Company’s software, title, trade name, trademark, service mark, logo, domain name and/or any other identification with notable brand features or other content owned by the Company, you must obtain written permission from the Company. Permission requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. License to User Content
The App enables you to enter personal notes, log certain information into the App (“User Content”). You retain all rights to such User Content that you post or log in the App.
By providing your User Content to the App, you:
2) you agree to indemnify the Company and its affiliates, directors, officers, and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to company with the terms described in this Agreement.
The Company reserves the right to review all User Content prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
8. Use at your own risk
We wish to help make certain health-related information more readily available and beneficial to you, however, the App cannot and does not guarantee health-related improvements or results. Your use of the App and any information, predictions, or suggestions provided in the App are at your sole risk. We make no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy of data, information, estimates, and predictions that we may provide to you through the App and you agree and understand that the App is not intended to match or serve the same purpose as a medical or scientific device.
Mobile application. The mobile application offers subscriptions that give you access to additional features like period predictions enhanced by data science algorithms. Our subscriptions include a free trial period, where you can experience the mobile application at no cost. Subscription with the free trial period will not automatically renew to a paid subscription once your free trial expires. If you decide to unsubscribe from a paid subscription before we start charging your payment method, cancel the subscription before the free trial ends.
We offer monthly, three month and yearly subscription options. Payment will be charged to your credit/debit card through your iTunes Account or Google Play after you choose one of our subscriptions and confirm your purchase. Google Play paid subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off, until cancelled in the Manage Subscriptions section of your account settings. We will notify you if the price of subscription increases and if required, seek your consent to continue. You will be charged no more than 24 hours prior to the start of the latest paid subscription period.
You are liable for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your App passwords or account. It is your sole responsibility to:
1) control the dissemination and use of a sign-in name, screen name and passwords;
2) authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your App account and password;
3) promptly inform the Company if you think your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password. Send us an email at email@example.com.
You grant the Company and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the App the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of the App. The Company cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using the App.
11. Warranty disclaimer
The Company controls and operates the App from various locations and makes no representation that the App is appropriate or available for use in all locations. The App or certain features of it may not be available in your location or may vary across locations.
THE APP IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW. THE COMPANY AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT:
1) THE APP WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION;
2) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED;
3) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE APP IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
4) THE OUTCOMES OF USING THE APP WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE APP IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, OR DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS APP. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APP EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR USE OF THE APP IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO THE COMPANY, AS APPLICABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE COMPANY OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE APP ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE APP.
13. Use of mobile devices
Please note that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply if you are using the App on a mobile device.
14. Third-Party Services
The App may give you access to links to third-party websites, apps, or other products or services (“Third Party Services”). The Company does not control Third Party Services in any manner and, accordingly, does not assume any liability associated with such Third Party Services. You need to take appropriate steps to determine whether accessing a Third Party Service is appropriate, and to protect your personal information and privacy in using any such Third Party Services.
15. Your feedback
We welcome your feedback about the App. Unless otherwise expressly declared, any communications you send to us are deemed to be submitted on a non-confidential basis. You agree that we may decide to publicize such contents at our own discretion. You agree to authorize us to make use of such contents for free, and revise, modify, adjust and change contextually, or make any other changes as we deem appropriate.
16. Enforcement rights
We are not obligated to monitor access or use of the App, however, we reserve the right to do so for purposes of operating and maintaining the App, ensuring your compliance with this Agreement, and complying with applicable legal requirements. We may disclose unlawful conduct to law enforcement authorities; and pursuant to valid legal process, we may cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law. We reserve the right (but are not required) to remove or disable any content posted to the App or access to App at any time and without notice, and at our sole discretion if we determine in our sole discretion that your content or use of the App is objectionable or in violation with this Agreement.
The Company has no liability or responsibility to users of the App or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
17. Changes to the App
From time to time and without prior notice to you, we may change, expand and improve the App. We may also, at any time, cease to continue operating part or all of the App or selectively disable certain features of the App. Your use of the App does not entitle you to the continued provision or availability of the App. Any modification or elimination of the App or any particular features will be done in our sole and absolute discretion and without an ongoing obligation or liability to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of this Agreement.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or a portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
No waiver of by the Company of any term or condition set forth in this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
Upon termination, all provisions of this Agreement, which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability.
All claims between the parties related to this Agreement will be litigated individually and the parties will not consolidate or seek class treatment for any claim unless previously agreed to in writing by the parties.
We may refuse service, close Accounts, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
20. Notice and takedown procedures
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the App infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this App by contacting the Company and providing the following information:
1) Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., App page) of an authorized version of the work.
2) Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
3) Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
4) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5) A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6) A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, the Company maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.