Effective as of December 9, 2019.
The Application should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
1. User-Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register in the Application. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the most important features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide:
(a) your birth date, birth time, birth location and current location;
(b) transaction-relate information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us;
(c) information you provide when you contact us for help;
(d) credit card information for the purchase and use of the Application, and;
(e) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as fertility cycle length, period length and ovulation earliest and latest days, as well as marked intimacy days and added notes to sections of periods, intimacy days, ovulation days etc.
We may also use the information you provided to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
2. Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
3. Does the Application collect precise real-time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device. Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if ASTROSECRETAPP SIA is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a position of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- to advertisers and third-party advertising networks and add analytics companies as described in the section below Automatic Data Collection and Advertising.
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. We work with advertisers and third-party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application which helps us keep the cost of the Application low. Advertisers and advertising networks use some of the information collected by the Application, including, but not limited to, the unique identification ID of your mobile device and your mobile telephone number. To protect the anonymity of this information, we use encryption technology to help ensure that these third parties can’t identify you personally. These third parties may also obtain anonymous information about other applications you’ve downloaded to your mobile device, the mobile websites you visit, your non-precise location information (e.g., your zip code), and other non-precise location information in order to help analyze and serve anonymous targeted advertising on the Application and elsewhere. We may also share encrypted versions of information you have provided in order to enable our partners to append other available information about you for analysis or advertising related use.
If you’d like to opt-out from third party use of this type of information to help serve targeted advertising, please visit the section entitled “Opt out” below.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NEVER SHARE YOUR EXACT AGE OR ANY DATA RELATED TO YOUR HEALTH WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES.
4. What are my opt-out rights?
There are multiple opt-out options for users of this Application:
Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application: You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email at email@example.com.
5. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User-Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User-Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
6. Your rights:
- Correction, modification and erasure
You are able to correct, modify, erase and update your Personal Data by writing us at email@example.com.
You have a right to access your Personal Data you insert into the App and ask us about what kind of Personal Data we have stored about you. You can fulfil this action by using the app settings or by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EU residents
People living in the countries of the European Union have specific statutory rights in connection to their personal data submitted by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). Subject to any exceptions provided by law, you may have the right to demand access to Personal data (including in a structured and transferable form), and to seek to update, delete or correct your Personal data:
1. Rectification of Personal Data and Limitation of Processing. You are accountable for ensuring the precision of your Personal Data that you submit to AstroSeccretApp. If you think that your Personal Data is inaccurate, you hold the right to contact us and ask us to change such Personal Data by reaching us at email@example.com. You also have the right to request restriction of processing of your Personal Data, if you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data and we need some time to confirm its accuracy.
2. Access to your Data Portability and Personal Data. The App provides you with the ability to access and update your Personal Data within the App and your account settings. You have the right to ask information about whether we have any Personal Data about you, to access your Personal data (including in a structured and transferable form) by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your Personal Data deleting. If you believe that your Personal Data is no longer required in relation to the objectives for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or in cases where you have removed your approval or object to the processing of your Personal Data, or in situations where the processing of your Personal Data does not otherwise comply with the GDPR, you have right to contact us and ask us to delete such Personal Data as described above. You can contact us at email@example.com. Please know that deleting some Personal Data inserted by you may influence your possibility to use the App and its features. The process of deleting your Personal Data may also take some time due to technical reasons.
4. You have the right to object the processing of your Personal Data. You may object processing your Personal Data and stop us from processing your Personal data. To do so contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that deleting some Personal Data entered by you may influence your possibility to use the App and its features.
5. Notice about automatic decision-making. We use automated decision-making tools (e.g. neural networks) that process your Personal Data to provide you proper Services (for example, predictions of your cycle and astrological calculations).
6. Notification requirements. We commit to notify you within a reasonable time and your data protection authority within the timeframe defined in applicable law, 72 hours, about any personal data breaches in the App.
7. Data Protection Authorities. Subject to GDPR, you also have the right to:
1) limit our use of Personal Data and
2) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority about any of our activities that you deem are not compliant with GDPR.
Please keep in mind that in case of vague access, erasure, objection request or any other request in the exercise of the specified rights we may engage the individual in a dialogue so as to better understand the motivation for the request and to locate responsive information. In case this is impossible, we reserve the right to refuse to grant your request.
Following the requirements of GDPR, we might also ask you to prove your identity (for example, by requesting an ID or any other proof of identity) in order for you to invoke the mentioned rights, particularly if you exercise them in respect to specific categories of Personal Data. This is executed to ensure that no rights of third parties are violated by your request, and the rights described in this section are exercised by a genuine Personal Data subject or an authorized person.
Please be aware that we will grant your request within 30 days after acquiring it, but it may take us up to 90 days in some cases, for example for full erasure of your Personal Data stored in our backup systems due to the size and complexity of the systems we utilise to store data.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
Age limitation for EU residents. Due to the specifications of the GDPR, you shall be at least 16 years old in order to use the App. To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of the App by the EU residents younger than 16 years old. If you are aware of anyone younger than 16 using the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take steps to delete such information and (or) delete the account.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
9. Third-party links
10. Privacy of payments
To process payments for particular features and functions of the App we may engage third-party payment providers.
For example, we use Apple and Google for processing of payments in connection with our subscriptions offered on App Store and Google Play. Please be aware that we never collect and we are not responsible for the collection or security of banking, financial, and payment information. Such information is processed and stored by Apple and Google only. These companies can be contacted through their websites: https://www.apple.com and https://play.google.com.
11. Email Communications
We may contact you from time to time via email to tell you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information that we think will be of interest to you. You can always opt-out of receiving emails by unsubscribing via the “Unsubscribe” link contained in the email. Opting-out of these emails will not end transmission of important service-related emails that are necessary to your use of the App. If applicable laws prescribe so, certain exclusions may apply to the residents of some countries regarding an active opt-in for any email communications from us. We may ask such users to provide their consent for any such communications at the registration screen.
12. International personal data transfers
General. The Company is based in Latvia and the information we collect is governed by the Law of the Republic of Latvia. Please be advised that the Law of the Republic of Latvia and laws of other countries may not offer the same protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
14. Contact us
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.